Friday, April 22, 2011

With a Full Heart


Sunrise April 18, 2011 by Valerie Anderson


News comes to me often of how people have come to find the Temple Chasers.

One sister says they print pictures from the blog to adorn their Relief Society Room.

Some families have used some of the ideas on this website as part of their Family Home Evenings.

Missionary opportunities can be found and heard about at the temple, EVERY DAY.

Sweet letters, photos and experiences have been found in my inbox.  Those are blessed mornings.

Temple Chaser cards have been mailed and delivered into the hands of those who want to know more.

My testimony has been edified and lifted by you.  I don't think you can comprehend the impact you are making.

Thank you Temple Chasers, from the bottom of my heart.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails