This post brought to you today by the New Mark Ward, Platte City Stake, Family History Consultants:
"Every foundation stone that is laid for a Temple lessens the power of Satan on the earth, and increases the power of God and Godliness."
President George Q. Cannon
Temple construction is progressing well...Are we keeping the pace?
Building Your Eternal Home
1. Envision your dream home. In (our) Father's house are many mansions prepared for all the ancestors and descendants waiting to be party of your eternal family.
2. Hire the right architect. Elijah was sent to seal the hearts of the children to their fathers, and the hearts of the fathers to the children. Let him change your heart.
3. Get financing. It takes much sacrifice to build an eternal family. Begin by paying a full tithe, and invest your time in something of such eternal significance.
4. Acquire a building permit. Qualify for, secure, and use a current temple recommend.
5. Get the right builder. Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it...Psalms 127:1
6. Gather your materials. Gather the names of your ancestors and prepare them for temple ordinances.
7. Lay a firm foundation. "Decide to do something that will have eternal consequences. Perhaps you have been prompted to look for ancestors but feel that you are not a genealogist. Can you see that you don't have to be anymore? It all begins with love and a sincere desire to help those who can't help themselves. ~ Elder Richard G. Scott
Get ready Temple Chasers....it's coming...