Sunday, April 10, 2011

From our Prophet...

Words from our dear Prophet from General Conference last weekend to accompany stunning new photos just sent to me from Val Anderson, taken this evening....


"I express my undying gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the temple now being built in Rome and for all of our temples, wherever they are.  Each one stands as a beacon to the world, an expression of our testimony that God, our Eternal Father, lives, that He desires to bless us and, indeed, to bless His sons and daughters of all generations.  Each of our temples is an expression of our testimony that life beyond the grave is as real and as certain as is our life here on earth."

President Thomas S. Monson

Address stone...




I was inspired by the message given by the Prophet of our Church.  I am motivated and my desire to attend the temple as often as possible has increased.  I do hope and pray that my fervor and zeal toward the Kansas City Temple translates to better temple attendance in general. 


After all, as with our hearts and intents, what happens on the inside is more important.  I am grateful for this beacon to the world, for the message that it testifies of.  


Find a temple near you...and go...be a Chaser.  



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails