Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Temple Chaser at the House

For anyone who is interested...I will be at the Temple this Saturday at 9:00 am.  I would love to take some pictures of fellow Chasers for the blog.

Also, I'm looking for your thoughts as well.

Will you answer this question for me?

What does having a temple in Kansas City mean to me?

You can either type up your answer and bring it to me on Saturday or you may email it to me at
ckanenwisher@hotmail.com

Also, don't forget to watch or listen to as much of General Conference as you can this weekend!  I look forward to hearing the words of our Prophet. I will be listening for things pertaining to Temples, in particular. What will you be listening for?

Until Saturday....

I'll be right here....
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails