Thursday, September 17, 2009

A "Source"

Infra Source has been seen at the site this week.
If you google them, you will find...

"InfraSource is a leading provider of infrastructure services for electric power, gas, and telecommunications intensive industries in the United States. InfraSource designs, builds, and maintains transmission and distribution networks for utilities, power producers, and industrial customers."

I've seen trucks from Kansas City and Henderson, Colorado on site. I know they see me coming now and think..."here comes the crazy lady with the camera". I guess they just don't know that I'm the Temple Chaser! I think I need a business card. What do you think?

1 comment:

Have a blessed day! said...

I think we should all meet up for a group picture. Hopefully then they would think either: 1) she's not crazy just giddy about this project, or 2) THERE'S MORE THAN ONE OF HERE KIND!

Thanks for the update!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails